I'm sooo glad to see that other people have a problem with her. I was an on-site property manager for a lady back in 2000.

She sold the 4 plex I lived in to Sandra. She right from the beginning told me not to tell any of the other renters that she was the owner. She wanted them to believe she was just the manager. I had a hard time with that one and moved out about 2 months later.

She set up a walk-thru and then tried to keep my deposit for a bunch of things that were pre-exisiting and marked on the walk-thru done when I moved in!! I fought with her over this and finally won but only after telling her I was taking her to court. About 3 or four months after moving out I ran into another tenant from another property that asked me why Rya, the previous owner, wasn't fixing her a/c which had been out for 2 weeks!! Two weeks in summer in Redding!!

She said she had talked to the manager, Sandra, a few times and was told she was waiting on confirmation from Rya. I couldn't believe it!! I told the lady the truth, that Rya had sold the properties to Sandra several months before! Needless to say she was very angry.

She probably still lies about it.

I'm sure she owns most of the property she claims to just manage. You can find out for free thru county records.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sandra Downs Property Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sandra Downs Property Management to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sandra Downs Property Management and sandra downs property management realtor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments