I'm sooo glad to see that other people have a problem with her. I was an on-site property manager for a lady back in 2000.

She sold the 4 plex I lived in to Sandra. She right from the beginning told me not to tell any of the other renters that she was the owner. She wanted them to believe she was just the manager. I had a hard time with that one and moved out about 2 months later.

She set up a walk-thru and then tried to keep my deposit for a bunch of things that were pre-exisiting and marked on the walk-thru done when I moved in!! I fought with her over this and finally won but only after telling her I was taking her to court. About 3 or four months after moving out I ran into another tenant from another property that asked me why Rya, the previous owner, wasn't fixing her a/c which had been out for 2 weeks!! Two weeks in summer in Redding!!

She said she had talked to the manager, Sandra, a few times and was told she was waiting on confirmation from Rya. I couldn't believe it!! I told the lady the truth, that Rya had sold the properties to Sandra several months before! Needless to say she was very angry.

She probably still lies about it.

I'm sure she owns most of the property she claims to just manage. You can find out for free thru county records.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sandra Downs Property Management Realtor.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 01, 2016.

Comments

Yes, she is and my daughter has been treated poorly now an unlawful detainer for withholding rent because she doesn't fix anything. She just sends someone out and they leave never to fix anything. They make up lies about us and she is a slum lord